Don’t think where you are, Think where you have to go
The merchant Navy mainly deals with transporting cargo and occasionally passengers by sea. It has different fleets composed of passengers vessels, cargo liners, tankers, bulk carrier, car carrier, containers, carrying cargo across the globe for Import & Export business. After attaining master’s certificate which on average takes about 6-8 years after joining service, one opt for many prestigious shore job placement in government or reputed multinationals world over.
The merchant Navy career options mainly include the following categories:
- Navigation officer (Deck side officers)
- Marine engineerining officers (engine side officers)
- Crew member (To assit the officers)s
- Specialized officers(Electrical officers, Radio Officers)
Why choose merchant Navy?
- Excellent salary
- Opportunitiy to travel the world
- Fast Growth
- Earn Responsibility
- Glamorous Life Style
- Financial Independent at a young age
- Every day a new experiences
Seascape Ship Manament is vested with the charge of placing its students in the marine job. Both on campus & off-campus interviews with Indian & foreign shipping companies are arranged for the students. The academy itself prepares its student to brace the rigor and challenges of the toughest of employment interviews. Such interviews are arranged on the basis of a students following records.
- Academic records and overall performance during pre-sea training.
- Command over the English Language.
- Turn out, disposition, personality & attitude.
- Eligibility with respect to the prospective employers requirements.
Our placement cell is working since a decades. It is highly networked in global level Many shipping companies (Indian & Foreign) have tie up with Seascape Ship Manament for recruitment . We give 100% job placement assuring as per our time schedule & students effort.